I am not one of those people who makes resolutions for New Years. Simply because I don’t see a point in them – people do them and then don’t even stick to them. If you want to change something in your life, why wait all year? You can do it every other day, not only when New Years start.
Today, I wanted to share with you few so called goals for the next year. It’s not that I made them just for next year. I had them for a while and decided to share them with you on this fine 1st day of New Year – I am jumping on that bandwagon too!
1. 50,000 pageviews. Yes, I just did this. I am absolutely insane, do not hesitate to say this to my face. I may not reach this by the end of 2016, but the girl can dream, can’t she?!
2. 1000 followers on Bloglovin’. You see now how crazy I am? Again, kind of possible/impossible goal. But we will see how it goes in the future!
3. Buy my own domain. I wanted to do this for a LOOOONG time and this year I am making it happen.
4. Re-launch blog. Wanted to do this also for a while and I swear to all popcorn gods – don’t even ask – that I will do it. But the thought of dealing with all those HTML and other codes makes me want to puke!
5. Attend bloggers event. They look like so much fun and I really would love to experience it at least for once.
6. Learn more about SEO. I do not know a single thing about this little devil, but I intend to learn and become a pro! OKAY, maybe not a pro, but you get the point.
7. Post more regularly. I really want to post 3 times a week, but I am not sure if I can make it, especially with all these exams coming up. WE SHALL SEE!
8. Get involved into bloggers chats at least once a week. I find them fun, so maybe this won’t be hard to accomplish.
9. Post once a day on Instagram. I really enjoy it so far and feel like I should post more on it.
10. Provide ONLY the best content I can come up with. Do I even need to explain?
1. Be more confident. This is the only thing I try to do every day and I fail. I fail a lot. Maybe this year will be good to me.
2. Fight that social anxiety down.
3. Get into university I will want to go. If I will know what I want to do, which leads me to…
4. GET AN IDEA OF WHAT I WANT TO DO ONCE SCHOOL’S DONE.
5. Get driving licence. Even if I never intended to get one so quickly, I shall do it in 2016. My friends would be so proud of me right now…
6. Travel more. I bet 99% of the human population are making this as their resolution. Including me.
7. Save some money, yo! I need to start saving because I need a lot: new camera, laptop, phone, future flat and tripod. I really need a tripod.
8. Get a credit card. Leta, how can you not have one?! Well, you see, I never needed one. No job, no taxes. But from now on, I do need one.
9. Try out video making. I always wanted to do short YouTube videos, maybe 2016 will be the year I do it.
10. Stay on the positive side. I was living this year with as much positivity as I could and I intend to do the same in 2016, 2017, 2018,…, 3098. HAPPINESS, POSITIVITY FOR LIFE, BOO.
What are your goals or resolutions for 2016?