This post may include affiliate links and I may receive a small commission if you click one. This is at no extra cost to you and allows this site to keep running.
We all have those moments when we have no freaking clue what to do. We are so bored out of our mind that we cannot think of a single thing to do. That’s why today I decided to make a little list of things/activities you could do when you feel very bored!
Some of them are downright ridiculous and some are quite serious, so be prepared. But what would you expect from me? I just can’t pass an opportunity to include a little bit of humour in my posts. So without further do, let’s get to this. Also, don’t forget to save it for the future references!
- Engulf yourself with Youtube videos. If you need some inspiration on what to watch, take a look at this list of my favourite Youtube channels here.
- Kidnap your neighbour’s cute pet. Just don’t forget to give it back at the end of the day.
- Have movies day. Here‘s a list of movies that you could watch.
- Bake rainbow cake. Like who wouldn’t want to bake this beauty?
- Read a book. Take a look here for a bit of inspiration.
- Go through your favourite online shops, add items to your basket and then close the tabs at the end. #favethingtodo
- Watch all seasons of that tv show your friend always nags you to watch. Or take a look at this list here.
- Make a vision board and make your life more productive.
- Read blogs. You could read through mine too…
- Write a list. Take a look at this list of lists to write here. Well, that sounded weird.
- Do a wardrobe clear-out. Oh, I’m sure your wardrobe needs that. I know mine does.
- Play hide and seek with your friends in IKEA. Just. Imagine. That.
- Explore your hometown. I bet there are lots of places you haven’t visited yet.
- Go to a museum. It could be fun too.
- Take a nap. Sometimes all you need is a short or long nap.
- Start a quotes book. Take a look at mine here.
- Learn a bit of a foreign language with Duolingo.
- DIY some decorations for your room. Here‘s a nice list of DIY’s you could try.
- Give NaNoWriMo a go. Try writing your own story, novel, book or whatever you wish.
- Read fun facts. I made a list of 12 random ones here!
- Listen to a new music album that was recently released. Or old one. Whichever you prefer.
- Complain about every aspect of your life that you hate and then do something to make it better.
- Meet up with an old friend.
- Try to recreate makeup look and fail miserably.
- Attempt to become an origami master.
- Find a podcast to listen to. Do recommend one for me too if you do that!
- Do a puzzle or crossword. Don’t cheat!
- Make up scenarios in your head and get sad after because they will never happen #sorrynotsorry
- Send a postcard to someone. Postcrossing is a good website for that!
- Rearrange your books according to colour or alphabet. Exciting times.
- Spend day thinking about how bizarre the world has gone. If you know what I mean…
- Paint your nails. Mess them up in the end and curse like a sailor after.
- Download piano app and try to become the next Beethoven.
- Have a nice and long bath with lots of bubbles and maybe even bath bombs.
- Work-out! Yeah, the horror. But it’s good for your mind and body.
What do you do when you feel bored? How’s life going?