This post may include affiliate links and I will receive a small commission if you click one. This is at no extra cost to you and allows this site to keep running.
Raise your hand if you experienced food coma this weekend.
Or if you had a few too many chocolate eggs.
Easter is not over but I feel like I over-celebrated it with all the chocolate and food intake. But what you can do when your grandma is a very persistent lady? You obey, that’s what you do.
Anywho, let’s talk about what I’ve been up to this month. Firstly, I hit a second social media goal that I set for 2017! I hit 100 likes on my Facebook page and I want to say a massive thank you to all of you who support TNM and gave it a like. I’m so grateful for all of this. Now it’s time to focus on other goals. Pinterest, I’m coming for you!
If you’ve signed up for TNM newsletter (if not, WHY BRUH?), then you’ll know that I’m going to Poland from 21st to 29th with a social project. It was a very spontaneous decision and I’m very excited about it. Basically, I’m going with 5 other people from Lithuania where people from 6 countries will be working on a project dedicated to stopping hate speech and bullying. I love the idea of the project and I hope that we will have successful results. I will make sure to update you on social media and I will probably write a separate blog post dedicated to this project.
So I apologise in advance if I won’t be as active during those days as I’m sure we won’t have a lot of free time, we’ll most probably be working and doing some kind of activities. But don’t worry, blog posts will go live as always!
Did I mention that winter decided to creep in this weekend and leave the whole Lithuania confused as to what it is: Easter or Christmas? Yeah, that happened and I am not happy about it. I’ve planned a photo shoot for this week that requires me strolling around in a skirt and a light jacket. Looks like I’ll be freezing to death now as the winter isn’t planning on going anywhere soon. Thanks, climate change!
Now that we got my complaining aside, we can proceed with the links I’ve been loving recently and that I want to recommend for all of you.
By the way! I almost forgot.
I got tickets for Granatos 2017 music festival and I can’t contain my excitement. Yes, that was an important piece of information.
Things to read:
- 35 Amazing Things To Do In Warsaw In 2017 by Odd Urban Things: this guide covers everything and you seriously need to check it out.
- Why I Lost Interest In Blogging & How To Get It Back by Shoes and Glitter: I think every blogger will relate to this one.
- Don’t Be An FAB (Fake Ass Blogger) by Vix Meldrew: this girl knows what’s up and she says it all.
- How University Harms Mental Health by JosieVictoriaa: an interesting read for everyone.
- 11 Experiences Not To Miss In And Around Riga by Travelettes: Basically 11 reasons to visit Baltic states.
- Kaunas – the coolest city in Lithuania by My Wanderlust: because I can’t pass a chance to promote my country and my hometown.
- 6 Ways To Work Less + Accomplish More With Your Blog by Yes and Yes: great tips for those who want to work effectively.
- A Non-Writer’s Guide to Owning Writing by Wit & Delight: if you want to learn how to write well.
- An Introvert’s Guide To Networking Like An Extrovert by Camille Styles: for all my fellow introverts out there.
- This Crazy Apple Experiment Proves That Spoken Words Affect Our Vibe by Mind Body Green: who knew that a simple science experiment could reveal such results about communication in real life.
- I have a lovely discount code for you! Use TLSPRING10 to get -10% off your purchase at Third Love. Also, check out this useful guide to know when it’s time to replace your own out but well-loved bras:
How was your Easter?
Did you have a bit too much chocolate as well?