I must admit that a lot of things happened since the last Weekly Finds post. First being that I finally kicked myself in a butt and started driving lessons. I have to say that it was terrifying at first but now I accepted the fact that I won’t crash the car as long as I have an instructor beside me, so it’s all good. There is still a lot to learn but I am hoping that soon I will manage to drive without a fear.
Also, a few weeks ago I introduced my blog consulting services that you can find here. I was super nervous and excited about this project and I cannot thank you enough for such an amazing support you all have given me. So thank you for that and I hope that I will be able to leave most of my customers very happy and satisfied with the consultations.
Moreover, the spring is here! I am super excited about warmer weather, more sun and hopefully I will be able to do few photoshoots there and there. Speaking of photos, I must say that I’ve been horrible with my Instagram schedule over the last few weeks. I often want to post something but I simply don’t have any decent photo which sucks… That’s why I am planning on doing few shoots this spring.
By the way, I HIT 1K ON INSTAGRAM! You have no idea how unbelievable this is to me meaning that I reached one of the goals that I set for 2017. Now as promised, I will be doing a giveaway soon on my Instagram, so make sure that you’re following me on there to not miss it.
I said that a lot of have happened.
One thing that happened but didn’t make me very happy is that Bloglovin’ decided to add a new notification feature which lets us know who read our posts. Now that may be a nice idea and all but now my notification feed is being spammed by those and in between those I loose more important notifications such as loved, saved or followed ones. Please, tell me that I’m not the only one who is getting annoyed by this new feature.
But enough complaining, let’s talk about one thing that made me super excited a week or so ago. Blogosphere Magazine decided to host their first ever Blog Awards! How freaking exciting is that?! You can nominate your favourite bloggers and their blogs from now until April 8th. I already nominated my faves and I am encouraging you to do the same. I think it’s a perfect way to say thank you to your favourite bloggers. Also, I wouldn’t mind if you decided to nominate me as a lifestyle blogger, haha. It would be a real honour to be at least shortlisted. You can find out more information about it and nominate bloggers here.
Now that I ranted all about my personal life and things that I’m getting hyped about, it’s time to talk a bit about my latest finds. I want to introduce you to a lovely online shop that I have come across called Aislestyle. This is a shop based in the UK with a wide variety of bridesmaid dresses and dressed for more formal occasions in general. I swear this shop would have made my life way easier if I have known about it when I was looking for a dress for the wedding that took place last month.
There are so many beautiful designs and what I liked about this website is that it has a lot of categories that makes it easier to chose such as lace bridesmaid dresses, short bridesmaid dresses, plus size bridesmaid dresses, long bridesmaid dresses, wedding party dresses, special occasion dresses and so on. I think you get the gist.
I even picked few of my favourite ones to give you a little insight as to why this shop would have helped me heaps so that when you’ll be in need of a nice dress, you’ll know where to go. Take a look at these beauties:
1 / 2 / 3
THINGS TO READ:
- Love The Broken Ones by My Cluster Of Thoughts: read for all those who have been broken.
- 30 Things To Do When You’re Bored or Broke (or Both) by Tremendous Times: lovely suggestions when you want to do something but don’t have a big budget.
- How to Stop Being the Generation That “Literally Can’t Even”: Ways to Deal With Your Millennial Anxiety by Career Contessa: Do I really need to say more?
- Why We Lose Our Mojo And How To Get It Back by Miel and Mint: for all the bloggers who have ever experienced mojo.
- The Blogger’s Guide to Working With Brands by Mostly Morgan: all you need to know about those opportunities!
- Feelings Are Fun: Your Emotional Overdrive May Be Your Super Power by Wit & Delight: a different view on being emotional.
- Top Five Regrets of The Dying by Becoming Minimalist: a bit of inspiration to live your life to the fullest.
- 8 Of The Best Things I’ve Watched On Netflix by Hannah Gale: if you’re in need of new tv shows or movies to watch.
Have you heard about Blogosphere Awards?
Maybe you have anything exciting to share?
* This is a sponsored post but all opinions are my own and 100% honest