This post may include affiliate links and I may receive a small commission if you click one. This is at no extra cost to you and allows this site to keep running.
Howdy, my friends! The second week of 2017 is about to end and I’m feeling so pumped and motivated like never before. The last time I was so excited about blogging was right after the relaunch. I still have two exams left but after them, it will be all about blogging for me right until February, the start of the next semester. I have a few blog posts already lined up in my schedule that I think you’ll enjoy, especially those who like my travel posts.
In fact, the next post that will go live will be about my trip to Gdansk! Prepare yourselves for a lot of gorgeous architecture. I have two posts all ready to go live of my trip and I’m excited to share them. I hope that you will enjoy them just as much as I enjoyed writing them.
Also, I brainstormed a lot of exciting ideas for future posts, so the whole January will be filled with work, writing and photo taking. I plan on sharing few posts about blogging, I have few ideas and topics in mind, but I’d love to hear what you want me to share with you. Let me know in the comments below or just contact me on social media, and let me know what you want to read or maybe get insight into.
Speaking of social media, I hit 100 followers mark on Pinterest! It may be a very small number to some but it’s huge to me as I so unfamiliar with Pinterest, plus my goal for 2017 is to hit 300 followers mark. If you want to help me reach my goal, you can click that follow button right here on my Pinterest.
But enough about me! Let’s talk about how Ed Sheeran slayed the world once again and left us all heartbroken with his voice. If you so happen to don’t know about the latest return of Ed, he released two new singles, Castle on the Hill and Shape of You, announced about the upcoming album which is called Divide and possibly a tour! I cannot contain my excitement. Shape of You is my anthem right now and the live version of Castle on the Hill gave all the feels.
Ed Sheeran is possibly one of my favourite singers and he never fails to surprise me with his music. If he will do another worldwide tour, I can only hope that he will include Lithuania again. I would love to relive that experience! One of the best concerts I’ve been to, hands down.
Listen to Shape of You here
Listen to Castle on the Hill: original version / live version
THINGS TO READ:
- 17 Sights You Need To See On A First Time Visit To Berlin, Germany by Hand Luggage Only: the post I wish I had read before my trip to Berlin.
- Berlin Christmas Markets Feat. Gluhwein by La Coco Noire: orgasm to your eyes if you enjoy a good photography.
- 5 Simple Cheats To Improve Your Photography This Year by Hand Luggage Only: amazing and quite easy tricks that I’m surely going to try.
- Affiliate Marketing For Bloggers by Bethany Worrall: a bit of inside to what is affiliate marketing and how it works.
- Surviving January by What I Know Now: a post with few tips on how to survive the January slump.
- Banana and Chia Seed Blender Pancakes by A Beautiful Mess: pancakes that will make your mouth water just from the look at them.
- My Top Blogging Tools by Jasmin Charlotte: few tools that you need to add to your blogging life if you haven’t already.
- “Lucky” by The Quirky Queer: talk about why we call some people “lucky” because of their looks.
- The Best Face Moisturizer by Reviews.com: a great research article that will help you find the best moisturizer for your skin type.
What have you discovered this week?
Do you feel just as slayed by the one and only Ed Sheeran as me?