This post may include affiliate links and I will receive a small commission if you click one. This is at no extra cost to you and allows this site to keep running.
As you may have already read on my older post about how I try to make my nutrition healthier, I love adding vegetables and greens in my everyday meals. So, today I am sharing with you one of my ideas for a bit healthier breakfast. Ladies and Gentlemen, let me present you Scrambled Eggs with Spinach and Mozzarella cheese!
Ingredients (for one serving):
- 3 eggs
- a handful of spinach
- 1/2 cup of grated mozzarella cheese
- 3 tablespoons milk
- a pinch of salt
- a pinch of pepper
1. Beat eggs and whisk it all with salt and pepper in a bowl.
2. Add milk and whisk it again. You can also use water instead if you prefer it more or a trying to cut a bit on dairy.
3. Add shredded spinach and grated cheese to the eggs. Stir it all up!
4. Heat your pan to medium heat, pour the mixture and lower your heat once it’s in.
5. Move it slowly and gently around with a spatula for it form. Cook till it’s thickened and there are no visible liquid eggs remains.
6. Serve! I served it with fresh tomatoes and a piece of toast. Let your imagination flow!
And that’s how you make this delicious yet more on the healthier side breakfast. It’s really easy to make and you can variate the recipe around. You can use only 2 eggs if you feel like 3 are too much for you. You can also use water instead of milk like I said and instead of mozzarella feel free to use whatever kind of cheese you have!
What do you prefer to eat for breakfast?